100 Triathlons
Go to the early blogs to read how I got into triathlons. Click on any picture to enlarge it. "It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood...who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly." Theodore Roosevelt 1910


Monday, June 13, 2022

On the cover of the Moultoneer!

 During my Olympic distance victory at the 2021 Cocoa Triathlon, photographer Cory Knowlton shot a great photo of me on the bike leg along the river.  After I wrote another article for the Moulton Bicycle Club magazine, The Moultoneer, Cory gave us permission to use the photo.  Editor Tom Esslemont thought the photo looked so good, it would be the cover for the spring issue.  As I was on the red SST, with the red Hammer kit, he added red graphics on the cover.  I'm very happy with the way it came out; thanks to Cory and Tom for making it happen.



No comments:

Post a Comment